The Good Steward Campaign is supportive of fossil fuel divestment by colleges and universities, faith communities, and personal households. We believe that our investments ought to match our values; and since the Christian faith so passionately calls for us to be stewards of God's Creation, our monetary investments should reflect those beliefs.
We're reaching out to college campuses and engaging Christian students and fellowship groups in conversation about faith, stewardship, creation care, and divestment. The Good Steward Campaign can provide speakers, lead public discussions, and organize service projects, all focused on faith, stewardship, and divestment. If you're interested in the Good Steward Campaign visiting your campus, please email our Field Director Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top 10 Strategies and Tactics for Promoting Divestment, College Edition
- Good Steward Campaign Discussion Guide
- If you really want to dive deep into the issue, watch this video -- To Divest or Not to Divest
- Divestment Bible Study Series - Creation
- Divestment Bible Study Series - Faith and Action
- Divestment Bible Study Series - Parable of Talents
- For more info, see GreenFaith's Divest and Reinvest Now program
In the News